IN-PERSON EVENT: Are you embarking on a (soon to be) post College career?
Feeling unsure about the next steps towards building your career? Do you want to feel confident and less stressed about how you present to future employers?
From discovering your career fit, nailing interviews and optimizing resumes, to owning your finances—this series will empower you in navigating your place in the world of work and where you will thrive.
You Will Learn
- Explore careers that align with your interests, academic priorities and personal passions
- How to speak with confidence on your unique personal brand, and how to pitch yourself to future employers
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile and develop a networking strategy that suits your personality and brand
- Nailing the interview with 3 mock interviews for sample jobs of interest
- Health & Wellness strategies for managing stress
- How to set yourself up for financial success with lifetime, healthy money habits
- How to interview with future employers and make it a two-way street
- How to network and grow into your directional career path