Celebrating extraordinary health care providers who go above and beyond, to provide top-quality care and service to patients in the Fairfield and Westchester Counties.
• ALL IN THE FAMILY: This award recognizes husbands and wives, parents and children or siblings who work together in a practice or separately, dedicating their lives to make other lives better.
• NO LAND TOO FAR: This award recognizes a doctor who donates his or her time and expertise to people who live in countries where medical care is lacking.
• CUTTING EDGE: This award recognizes a doctor who has spent endless hours working on research and clinical trials to save lives.
• CARING FOR ALL: This award recognizes a doctor who turns no patient away and who dedicates time to treat each and every individual with equal respect and dedication.
• FEMALE TRAILBLAZER: This award recognizes a female doctor who has made great strides in empowering other women to advocate for themselves and be aware of their specific medical needs.
• PROMISE FOR THE FUTURE: This award recognizes a medical student who excels in his or her studies, and will contribute new ideas and fresh perspectives to the medical profession.
• TEAM: Recognizes a team of doctors who are able to work together to find solutions in difficult and unique medical situations.
• URGENT CARE CENTER: Highlighting a center that provides walk-in care to a wide range of patients by experienced, board-certified emergency medicine physicians.
• LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT: This award recognizes a physician for their lifetime of commitment and dedication to the medical profession.
• NO LAND TOO FAR: In recognition of a doctor who donates his or her time and expertise to countries where medical care is either nonexistent or at the barest minimum.
• OUTSTANDING NURSE: Recognizes a nurse who brings warmth and understanding to patients and support for the doctors in the office, hospital or emergency situations.
• POWER COUPLE: Recognizes spouses who both work in the medical field, although not necessarily in the same specialty, but doing outstanding work.
• HEALTH EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR: Recognizes a person in a leadership position who has improved and expanded upon the delivery of health care services.
• TELEHEALTH: This award goes to the organization that demonstrates outstanding access for remote patients to health services by means of technology.