The Bridgeport Regional Business Council (BRBC) and its Chamber of Commerce affiliates in Bridgeport, Stratford and Trumbull, welcomed the following eight new members in December.
- Magnakleen Services in Meriden, an innovator and leader in the floormat and facility cleaning industry.
- Michael E. Herbert Consulting L.L.C., a health care consulting business in Fairfield.
- Milone & MacBroom Inc. in Cheshire, one of the largest consulting firms in the northeast providing civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture and land survey services.
- Mutual Housing Association of Southwestern CT Inc., a diversified nonprofit housing development corporation serving Fairfield County.
- New Road Fitness in Trumbull, a medically integrated health and fitness center in association with area hospitals and physician networks, which will open in the spring.
- Park City Green in Bridgeport, a nonprofit mattress recycler in Connecticut that operates throughout the Northeast.
- Two Roads Brewing Co., a brewery located in an old manufacturing facility featuring craft beers and a tasting room.
- Wines Unlimited Inc., which has offered a vast selection of wines, beers and liquors at its Stratford location since 1941.