The Connecticut Technology Council selected 75 “tech companies to watch” with potential for fast growth in the near future, including nearly 20 in Fairfield County.
Those businesses will participate in the sixth annual Innovation Summit scheduled for Nov. 1 in New Haven. The Crossroads Venture Group is co-hosting the event sponsored by Cantor Colburn L.L.P., Dickstein Shapiro L.L.P., the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology and First Niagara Bank, among others.
Startups were selected from throughout the Northeast, with Fairfield County “companies to watch” including:
- Brain Parade L.L.C., Stamford;
- Budderfly L.L.C., Shelton;
- Buses2, Greenwich;
- cloud2health.com, Danbury;
- deets Inc., Westport;
- eBrevia L.L.C., Stamford;
- Electric Truck L.L.C. and Harvest NRG Inc., Greenwich;
- LiveLobby, Westport;
- Local Yokel Media, New Canaan;
- Logic Technology, Shelton;
- MedAdherence L.L.C., Norwalk;
- MediaCrossing, Norwalk;
- Milnaa Inc., Stamford;
- Relevance Partners L.L.C., Stamford;
- SecureRF Corp., Westport;
- Solar Change, Bridgeport;
- SURFACExchange, Greenwich;
- TCR Inc., Weston; and
- WHA Entertainment, Weston.
“It is always amazing and revealing how many new firms pop up each year,” said Matthew Nemerson, CEO of the Connecticut Technology Council, in a written statement.