Manhattan retail broker RIPCO Real Estate announced that Lisa Daniel and Jeff Nable together secured seven leases on behalf of fitness companies StretchLab and Club Pilates across Westchester and Fairfield counties during the first quarter.
Those leases include:
- StretchLab New Canaan (CT) – 1,800 square feet at 86 Main St.
- StretchLab White Plains (NY) – 1,414 square feet at 147 E. Post Road
- StretchLab Mount Kisco (NY) – 2,200 square feet at 17 S. Moger Ave.
- StretchLab Fairfield (CT) – 2,272 square feet at 85 Mill Road
- StretchLab Westport (CT) – 1,250 square feet at 275 Post Road East
- Club Pilates New Canaan (CT) – 2,400 square feet at 70 Main St.
- Club Pilates New Rochelle (NY) – 1,863 square feet at 77 Quaker Ridge Road
Independently, Daniel represented landlords in three transactions throughout the region: Pure Barre, 2,200 square feet at 1876 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield; Christie’s Real Estate, 1,500 square feet at 72 Garth Road, Scarsdale; and Asia Bazaar, 4,000 square feet at 850 E. Main St., Stamford.
She also secured two office leases: 3,590 square feet at 777 W. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich to a Connecticut- and New York- based hedge fund, and 2,472 square feet at 1200 High Ridge Road in Stamford to SonderCenters.