Globelé Energy LLC will be hosting an Executive Energy Summit on Sept. 20 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Fairfield Museum and History Center, 370 Beach Road, Fairfield. The event is to assist executive management professionals in the understanding of energy as it applies to their individual companies. The free program will educate and assist in the implementation of an energy plan, according to the New Haven-based company.
Scheduled speakers are: Elena Cahill, president, Globelé Energy; Vincent Chiocchio, president, Controlled Air of Branford; Alex Discepolo, president, Globelé Advisors; and Brandon Fong, principal, commodities management group, Constellation Energy.
Topics to be covered include:
• energy compliance laws for building owners and ratepayers;
• best energy conservation, efficiency and generation methods;
• the economics of energy and how to capture all available money;
• options for financing energy measures and;
• understanding the pricing of electricity and natural gas supply.
For more information contact Anthony Russo at 203-799-8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.