INTRODUCING OUR NEW
BIZ JOURNAL MEMBERSHIP
"Now much more than a subscription"
- WEEKLY BUSINESS JOURNAL
- PREMIUM CONTENT TO MEMBERS ONLY
- ACCESS TO SEARCHABLE ARCHIVES
More than 13,000 Business Journal articles
- ACCESS TO WEEKLY SALES LEADS GENERATOR
Giving you fresh new leads every week (12,000 per year)
- OUR LIST OF THE WEEK
Featuring industry-specific leads
- FREE ADMISSION TO ALL BUSINESS JOURNAL-SPONSORED EVENTS
Attend networking, luncheon and keynote speaker events
- ACCESS TO OUR WEEKLY RECORDS SECTION
Bankruptcies, Court Cases, Deeds, Foreclosure Auctions, Judgments, Lis Pendens, Mechanic’s Liens, New Businesses, Patents, Building Loans and Legal Notices and more, delivered in WORD format!
- A LISTING IN OUR ONLINE BIZ DIRECTORY
To promote your company
- As a GIFT for becoming a new member, you will receive the following:
- A COPY OF OUR ANNUAL BOOK OF LISTS
Featuring hundreds of leads
- Utilities move to allay merger concerns
- Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival receives grant
- Newsmakers Hudson Valley 05-16-2013
- Credits, Clients and Awards Hudson Valley 5-16-2013
- Senate passes dam safety act
- Always a cop at heart, he chases his dream
- One family, untold enemies, 50 years in business
- Catskills Casino?
- What customer segment can you serve best?
- Time spent wisely
- Making the smart move
- Are my sales people too comfortable?
- Economist scans forest, sees trees
Looking to invest in a gas station or two – or 40? Getty Realty Corp. might have a property for you. The Long Island-based specialty real estate investment trust is selling off 40 gasoline stations and 68 commercial and retail properties formerly used as gas stations in 12 states. The portfolio includes 40 properties in New York, [...]read more...
- A 12-acre warehouse planned for Orange County
- Gillibrand calls for minimum wage increase
- NY job growth offset by rise in unemployment
- Assembly votes to increase minimum wage
- Hudson Valley looks to use region’s greens to attract tourists
- Approval granted for Concord Resort development
- Contractors promote design-build
Revealing the majority of the tenants and providing an update on the construction were among the topics covered at a May 7 press conference held at the Shops at Nanuet, a 750,000-square-foot retail development set to open in October in Rockland Countyread more...
- Public hearing set for Pace consolidation project
- Chamber and Stewart’s team for youth
- A teacher’s passion points kids to business
- State forms public-private partnership with IBM
- Students impacted by Sandy granted loan repayment extension
- Construction council awards $45K in scholarships
- Archdiocese of NY to close 22 elementary schools