Westfair Communications is recognizing professionals who hold businesses accountable. Nominations are now open for Beyond the Bottom Line, an award ceremony that honors CPAs, presented by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and the Fairfield County and Westchester County Business Journals.
The awards are open to accountants working in Fairfield County, Westchester County and the Hudson Valley. Those in the business and accounting communities are encouraged to nominate one or more candidates for the following award categories by the October 6 deadline.
Nominate at westfaironline.com/CPA.
- MOST TRUSTED ADVISOR: A CPA who is customer-focused and gives sound advice to his or her clients, helping them make a positive impact on their business.
- AHEAD OF THE CURVE:A CPA who stays ahead of his or her respective discipline as it relates to new legislation and trends thereby providing exceptional customer service.
- INDEPENDENT CPA: A CPA, not associated with a CPA firm, performing accounting responsibilities full time in business, corporate or professional organizations.
- TOP ACCOUNTANT UNDER 40: A promising young CPA who shows a high level of technical expertise and customer service as well as an ability to develop new business.
- MOST GENEROUS: A CPA who provides an exemplary level of service and attention to the nonprofit and government sectors and gives back to the community through volunteer work and sharing his or her expertise.
Westfair Communications will announce honorees in mid-October. A formal award ceremony to recognize awardees will take place Nov. 10 at the Whitby Castle. For more information on the CPA awards or to become a sponsor, contact Danielle Brody at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-358-0757.